PassLeader just published the NEWEST Citrix 1Y0-202 exam dumps! You can get both 1Y0-202 VCE dumps and 1Y0-202 PDF dumps from PassLeader, both VCE and PDF dumps contain the NEWEST 1Y0-202 exam questions, which will ensure your 1Y0-202 exam 100% passing! Welcome to download the valid PassLeader 1Y0-202 dumps VCE and PDF from PassLeader — https://www.passleader.com/1y0-202.html (259 Q&As Dumps)
And, you can preview the PassLeader 1Y0-202 dumps online — https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpZGIwSDFwaGJmLUU
A Citrix Administrator creates a new master image to be used with Machine Creation Services. When the administrator creates a new machine catalog from this master image, the newly created virtual desktops are unable to join the domain. What is preventing the newly created virtual desktops from properly joining the domain?
A. The administrator did NOT run sysprep on the master image.
B. The new machines were NOT able to resolve the FQDN of the Delivery Controllers.
C. The new machines were NOT able to contact the Active Directory domain controller.
D. The master image was NOT a member of the domain before the new machines were created.
A database server outage occurs on the server that hosts the Provisioning Services database. The database has offline database support enabled. After the database is restored, ____ and ____. (Choose the two correct phrases to complete the sentence.)
A. all logs will be available as needed
B. the stores will have to be reconfigured
C. status changes to device collections will appear
D. auditing will show only previously recorded administrative actions
Thin clients with locally attached USB HP printers are used in the labs on a university campus. A Citrix Administrator configures the thin clients to connect to server OS machines. The IT director does NOT want to overload the server OS machines with non-native printer drivers. The IT director also wants to control the number of printers in each user’s session. Which two actions should the administrator take to meet the requirements of the scenario? (Choose two.)
A. Enable printer properties retention.
B. Configure Client LPT port redirection.
C. Configure the printer policy to ‘Use Universal Printing Only’.
D. Enable the ‘Auto-create local (non-network) client printers only’ setting.
Drag and Drop Question
In what order are profile management configuration methods processed? Place the profile management configuration methods in the order in which they are processed from highest precedence to lowest precedence.
Drag and Drop Question
Citrix Administrator needs to update a base image associated with a machine catalog. The machine catalog contains machines that use personal vDisks. In which order must the administrator complete the steps to update the base image and the associated machine catalog?
A Citrix Administrator has prepared two server OS machines to host applications. The administrator used Machine Creation Services to provision the server OS machines. The server OS machines are part of the Windows 2012 Servers machine catalog. The Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group is assigned to the Windows 2012 Servers machine catalog. The administrator was instructed to roll out Firefox as a hosted application and has installed Firefox on the master server OS machine named Win2012-Master. Now,the administrator needsto update the server OS machines so that Firefox is available as a hosted application to only the Finance user group through StoreFront or Citrix Receiver upon the next reboot of the server OS machines. The Finance user group is a member of the Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group.
Update the Windows 2012 Servers machine catalog to meet the requirements outlined in the scenario.
Update Machine Catalog:
1) In Citrix Studio, highlight the “Citrix Studio” node at the top-left of the tree, under “Common Tasks” under the “Machine Catalog” section, highlight the Windows Server 2012 Machine Catalog and click on the Update master image button. This will launch the “Update machine” wizard. (Note: the virtual machine should be powered off before updating to remove any locks.)
2) In the “Update Machine” wizard click on Next.
3) From the “Master Image” dialog window, select the Win2012-Master from the list of snapshots and virtual machines then click on Next.
4) From the “Rollout Strategy” dialog window, verify that the “On the next shut down (not right now)” option is selected and then click on Next.
5) From the “Summary” dialog window click on Finish.
Update Delivery Group:
1) In Citrix Studio, highlight “Delivery Groups” node at the top-left of the tree, select the Delivery Groups tab, highlight the Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group, under the right-side “Actions” pane click on Add Applications.
2) From the “Getting Started with Applications” dialog window click on Next.
3) From the “Applications” dialog window click on select Firefox from the list of “Selected Applications” or click on Add applications Manually and type in the path of the application then click on Next.
4) From the “Summary” dialog window click on Finish.
5) In Citrix Studio, highlight “Delivery Groups” node at the top-left of the tree, select the Delivery Groups tab, highlight the Server 2012 Hosted Desktops and Applications delivery group, under the right-side “Actions” pane click on View Applications. This will display the published applications available under the “Applications” tab.
6) Highlight Firefox under the “Applications” tab and then click on Properties under the right-side “Actions” pane.
7) From the “Application Settings” dialog window select Limit Visibility.
8) From the “Limit Visibility” dialog window select “Limit visibility for this application to the users listed below”, click on Add Users, and the Finance group then click on OK.
A Citrix Administrator has updated the Finance vDisk to include Microsoft Office 2013. The administrator has tested the Finance vDisk and now needs to merge all updates to the vDisk to maximize and reclaim disk space. Members of the Finance user group are expected to have access to Microsoft Office 2013 when they log on to desktops to which the Finance vDisk is assigned.
1. Merge all updates to the vDisk.
2. Ensure members of the Finance user group have access to Microsoft Office 2013 as stated in the scenario.
3. Complete the tasks that are necessary to meet the requirements outlined in the scenario.
1) In Provisioning Services Console, click on vDisk Pool in the left pane then right click on the vDisk template and select Versions.
2) From the “vDisk Version” dialog window click on Merge.
3) From the “Merge” popup window select “Merge Base – Last base + all updates from that base” and “Set merge version access to:” “Production” then click on OK.
4) From the “vDisk Version” dialog window click on Done.
5) From the “vDisk Version” dialog window click on Promote.
A Citrix Administrator must modify the store configuration on a StoreFront server to provide users with access to desktop OS machines and server OS hosted applications. A Delivery Controller named Controller-1 needs to be added to the existing site. Controller- 1 will serve as the Secure Ticket Authority. The administrator has been instructed to ensure communication with the Delivery Controllers takes place over port 8080.
1. Modify the store named Apps and Desktops to provide users with access to desktop OS machines and server OS hosted applications using hostnames only. Do NOT assume the FQDN.
2. Ensure communication with the Delivery Controllers take place over port 8080.
3. Set up Controller-1 as the Secure Ticket Authority.
A Citrix Administrator needs to change the port used for communication between StoreFront and the Delivery Controller. Which configuration in the StoreFront Management Console should the administrator modify to meet this goal?
Which two tools could a Citrix Administrator use to gather information on why users are receiving licensing errors when connecting to virtual desktops? (Choose two.)
A. License node in Citrix Studio
B. License Manager in XenCenter
C. Historical Trend Reports in Citrix Director
D. Dashboard in License Administration Console
Which action should a Citrix Administrator take when using Provisioning Services to provision additional Windows Server 2012 server OS machines in a machine catalog?
A. Create a vDisk for the OS.
B. Add the OS to the vDisk store.
C. Create a site for virtual machines.
D. Add the virtual machines to the device collection.
Which two tools could a Citrix Administrator use to determine which virtual desktops have NOT registered with the Delivery Controller? (Choose two.)
A. Citrix Studio
B. Citrix Director
C. Citrix XenCenter
D. Provisioning Services Console
Which two methods could a Citrix Administrator use to determine whether any user connections failed in the past 60 minutes? (Choose two.)
A. Check the Windows Event Viewer.
B. View Windows Performance Monitor.
C. View Citrix Director Historical Trends.
D. Monitor the Citrix Director HDX channels.
E. Check the Citrix Director Dashboard panels.
According to Citrix best practices, which storage type should an Citrix administrator use to set up a XenDesktop environment using XenServer?
D. Clustered Shared Volume
A Citrix Administrator creates a backup schedule that will back up all of the available vDisks. Which three critical file types must to be added to the backup schedule? (Choose three.)
A Citrix Administrator needs to use Provisioning Services to create a vDisk from a target device that has the latest hotfixes and security updates applied. The master target device is a Windows 7 virtual machine running on XenServer. What should the administrator do to create a new vDisk from the target device?
A. Run the Imaging Wizard on the target device.
B. Run the ‘Add personal vDisk storage’ wizard in Citrix Studio.
C. Run the target device software to capture the target device hard drive.
D. Use the ‘Export’ option in XenServer to create a vDisk from the target device.
Access to a XenDesktop environment has already been configured. In which two scenarios should a Citrix Administrator configure additional NetScaler session policies in an existing environment? (Choose two.)
A. Users need VPN access.
B. User devices need to be scanned.
C. Multiple XenDesktop sites are in use in the environment.
D. Multiple authentication methods are used in the environment.
Now, try the PassLeader 1Y0-202 dumps for 100% passing your 1Y0-202 exam — https://www.passleader.com/1y0-202.html (259 Q&As VCE Dumps and PDF Dumps)
And, preview the PassLeader 1Y0-202 dumps online — https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpZGIwSDFwaGJmLUU